Project 03 Wearable
Our third project will be do designs something that you can wear. It can be for a costume, cosplay or a gadget.
First lets frame some main ideas for our project
- What type wearable you want to create?
- What is it for?
- What information do we want to output from our wearable?
- What materials do I need to make my wearable?
Check this cool projects:
- Garnet’s Gauntlet
- LED timer
- Shark Mask
- Cortana costume
- Chatty mask
- Draw a sketch for your wearable
- Draw a flow diagram for your wearable functionality
- Program the circuit playground to your projects inputs and outputs
- Make a prototype for your wearable, test different materials, put all the parts together.
- Test and observe
- Make changes in your code or/and your prototype
- Repeat the last two steps as needed.
- Try to play a song with your new Instrument.
Reflect and share
- What did I discovered by doing this project?
- What did I wish I new before this project?
- What was the most difficult part and how I overcame it?
- What do I love from this project?
- What do I want to improve in this project.
Take some pictures of your project and share it on a presentation or video, try to use as little text as possible and tell the story of how you got where you are with your project.
Take your project to the next level
Think about an extra added value for your wearable:
- What can you sense with your circuit playground that you cannot sense with your own senses?
- Can you control a computer from your circuit playground sensors?
- Think about making a computer human interface device.